IntroductionLast update: 20.11.2023
The Post-processing tools can be used to leverage various EnSight components in other applications. These tools include gRPC, vnc, shared memory and in-situ data interfaces. Additionally, some of these tools are designed to function independently of the EnSight application. This documentation serves as a comprehensive guide for understanding and implementing the various tools that were generated as part of this project.
- Dynamic Visualization Store API for high-performance visualization file and in-situ I/O
- EnSight gRPC Interface The EnSight client gRPC interface
- EnSight gRPC Shared Memory Image Transport API Memory mapped file (shared memory) image transport system
- GLTFWriter Interface GLTFWriter interface used to export AVZ/GLTF files from C++ applications
- Nexus Websocket Server HTTP/S and WS/S server capable of supporting remote vnc sessions
- Nexus 3D Viewer Web Component A formal HTML web component supporting multiple embedded 3D viewers