Overview of the Ensight Post Processing ToolsLast update: 17.04.2023
Ensight has produced a number of tools that can be used to leverage various EnSight components in other applications. These include gRPC, vnc, shared memory and in-situ data interfaces. Additionally, some of these tools can be used outside of the EnSight application entirely. These pages serve as the documentation for the various tools that were generated as part of this project.
- Dynamic Visualization Store API for high-performance visualization file and in-situ I/O
- EnSight gRPC Interface The EnSight client gRPC interface
- EnSight gRPC Shared Memory Image Transport API Memory mapped file (shared memory) image transport system
- GLTFWriter Interface GLTFWriter interface used to export AVZ/GLTF files from C++ applications
- Nexus Websocket Server HTTP/S and WS/S server capable of supporting remote vnc sessions
- Nexus 3D Viewer Web Component A formal HTML web component supporting multiple embedded 3D viewers